Wretched
That was the most terrible "end-of-work" work party/dinner imaginable...well, hopefully I left before it reached that unimaginable terrible point...but man, it was not good.
Read the post below, too, btw.
Having discovered a need for self-expression, here I am.
2 Comments:
Is that "unimaginable terrible point" something along the lines of your boss getting trashed, singing karaoke, and then doing a striptease on camera? Double points if they are not a nice boss and completely unattractive.
A boss 2/3 of the group didn't like, almost everyone trashed, gossipping about people sitting only 3 feet away, yelling in a restaurant too small for 25 people at one table, and one employee inviting the parents of a child that was kicked out of the camp by said unliked boss in the hope of a confrontation.
Oh, and I was hit on by a 35+ year old man. And it was creepy.
Awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home