One thing...
Since I had my teeth taken out, I haven't done much, which has given me lots of time to consider the important things.
Like, what one person would I want with me if stuck in some ridiculous situation, such as lost on a mountain or on a deserted island?
Sorry, friends. I want Bear Grylls, the hunky Brit on Discovery Channel's "Man vs. Wild." Seriously, the man can do anything, like a real-life MacGuyver. I couldn't do any of the stuff I've learned on his show, but he's hot and would be useful to have around.
Come on, the man's name is Bear. He has to be amazing!

4 Comments:
Being named "Bear" does not automatically make one amazing. It could just indicate that they like honey, or that they're a large hairy gay man.
Now being named "Dan"...that's a key ingerdient to amazing right there. Just look at Adam's story about the guy who killed that leopard, or the Daniel from the Bible, and let us not forget "Danny and the Dinosaur". FULL of Amazing I tell you!
And there's also red hair. Red hair is also a sign of grade A full speed amazingocity. We've got both Chuck Norris and Santa Clause!(before it turned white of course)
But hey it's cool, I wouldn't want to be lost on a mountain with you anyway. Well that is to say, I just wouldn't want to be lost on a mountain in GENERAL.
So all I'm really trying to say is I hope you feel better soon. And i'm sorry I didn't end up being your teeth buddy after all, I didn't make an appointment in time so i'll have to wait till Spring break or even summer till I get mine pulled.
You clearly have too much time on your hands. And damn you for keeping your teeth.
And Bear is amazing because he was in the British special forces and he's a cute British guy that can survive anything. I'd want you along if I were trapped in a comic book convention, however.
The reason Bear is most amazing is he never curses ever.
Yea..never curses even when he intentionally jumps into quicksand or is almost mauled by a grizzly.
Though, does British cursing count as cursing on American tv?
Post a Comment
<< Home