She's goin' to Disneyland!
Amy just left. As in, she just pulled away with Beth and all her stuff, and I'm here, alone, in the dorm room, now looking entirely desolate because all of her decorations have been stripped away, all her junk is out, everything, from the floor rug to the tv is gone.
And I'm left here lonely as all get out.
Amy could get on my nerves sometimes (often?) -- she couldn't stop talking, we always watched Disney movies, and she'd stay up until all hours of the night, and I have bruises from yesterday when she 'playfully' smashed me into the car -- but I'm going to miss her. She was a nice friend, so eager about everything.
And now I'm all alone in this room that used to seem so cramped but now seems way too big.
I wish someone else was here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home