Wedded Bliss
I was just asked (and accepted) to be a groomsman (Or is it groomswoman?) for my friends' wedding in August.
But I'm not invited to his bachelor party...darnit.
But I'm gonna be in a wedding!
Having discovered a need for self-expression, here I am.
2 Comments:
That is so cute when the opposite sex do that. :)
You know, for a second I saw this and thought... well... you know. Come on! I go to your blog and the first thing I see you talking about is wedding bliss!
Lord no!
Though Scott (the groom) and I talked about that. We decided that (if we got married) Adam and I would get married at Medieval Times, a Renessaince re-creation show.
Which would only be fair, because Adam has told me the only engagement ring I'll be getting any time soon will be made with tinfoil and a Bedazzler, that stupid 80s-esque infomercial gadget.
Besides, if we were getting married, you'd be high on the list of people who I'd tell right away.
Post a Comment
<< Home