Saturday, January 29, 2005

Huzzah!

I made my very first ever snowperson in the world! It is the absolute best, most amazing snowman ever. Well, actually, it's a snow-woman. Eric helped me make her. He made a snowman, and I made my snow-woman, and they are standing out there in Peace Park holding twig-hands and smiling their candy smiles all kinds of happy. I love them! The snowman was wearing Eric's baseball cap and one of my blue scarves and had pretty M&M buttons all down his snowy belly, and my snow-woman had a hat and my scarf. They used to have gloves on their twig-hands (for the picture) and they were holding hands.

I LOVE MY SNOWPERSON! (I'll post a picture if I can...)

2 Comments:

At January 29, 2005 6:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Horray for Snow People

 
At February 15, 2005 3:03 PM, Blogger Bryce Adams said...

youz a ho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home