Back to school
Hello all. I'm back at school, in far far away Missouri-land, where the snow is pretty and the world is cold and the only dining hall open is the one farthest from me. It's been really nice being back, especially since the only thing I have to do is sit around and get reaquainted with all the folks I've been missing around here. We stay up really late doing nothing...however, the dining hall being far away and it being cold, we are having a bit of trouble eating...oh well, I can survive on minimal food rationing until tomorrow, right?
I got all my books, giving me a whopping total bill of $424; and that when Mark gave me his journalism books for free so I don't have to buy those. Four of my books had to be bought new. Ach. And, even more terrifying, one of my books was written by my professor. Good, because that means he knows a lot; bad, because he'll know if we read the book or not. Yikes.
For those of you that don't recall, Meaghan-the-roommate and I drove up here on Thursday. We left at 7 a.m. from the Colony and got in Colombia at about 7:30 at night. Granted, we stopped for breakfast and lunch and two gas stops, but that's a long long long trip. And now I won't get in a car for a long time.
...right, nothing more really to say...so i guess I'm done. Sorry this wasn't exciting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home