College is FARCin' awesome
So I realized I haven't updated in an eternity, and everyone back home that may or may not actually read this is therefore out of the loop. I'm avoiding work now anyway and have an hour to kill, so here I am, updating my life, blog-wise.
Yes, it's true. I have a boyfriend. (I know, I know, we never thought it would happen again, but *gasp* it did.) His name is Eric, he lives in the dorm with me, but on the complete opposite end, worry not. He was a music major, and just changed to a math ed. major with a minor in music. He plays trumpet in Marching Mizzou (the marching band, duh) and in the jazz band. He loves to play poker, and his dream is to teach math until he wins the World Championship Poker Tournament with $7.5 million and retire in happiness. He is 6'2", has even worse vision than me, can talk about programming, likes Disney movies, and is African-American with beautiful dark skin. Beautiful. He is Amazing!
In other news, I've had three tests already. Two in pyschology, and I rocked those, and one in Classical Humanities, aka. Mythology. I'm still waiting on that. My post painful class to attend is my 8 am philosophy discussion group...because it's hard to think philosophically anytime of the day, so it being 8 in the morning doesn't make it any easier.
We have a kitchen in our dorm, which is splendorific. Last night, two of my friends -- Liz the never-there-funny-friend and Jake (who spells his name Jke, for artistic purposes) the-slightly-strange-but-still-completely-awesome-Hippish guy -- made a 100% homemade Italian dinner, then we (a whole lot of people) went to see "Napolean Dynomite" a very very strange movie, and then we went to Steak and Shake.
OH the fun. I have to quit because I have to go to a meeting shortly.
On a side note, I think every Patrick I have ever met has been extremely gay...including the one that lives here....man...

1 Comments:
napoleon dynamite is my hero.
Post a Comment
<< Home