I have the Devil's Haircut-in my mind...
Well, actually, it is much better than that, and it's on my head. That's right, folks, I cut off my hair. More than 10 inches. It is now short and bouncy, and I think it looks pretty darn cute, if I may say so myself. It's getting my parents all choked up, though...'oh, what a grown-up haircut.'
Just like Jo in "Little Women," I swore I would wear my hair in two tails until I was twenty if that was what it took to let me behave like a little girl...but now my hair is kinda too short for that.
Well, I hope everyone likes it. You'll get to see it soon enough, I'm sure.
On a side note, something interesting happened to me today. Never happened before. A customer asked me out. It was a very strange experience. Granted, he was too old for me, but at least it wasn't Mr. Chavez with the two kids. He was maybe in his 20's this time. Apparently he thought I was his age. Whoops. Anyway, he was all, "so, when are you off this week?" And I was like...hm, how do you answer this question?
I tried to show him my age by saying "Well, I'm leaving for college soon..." But that didn't work, so I had to just shut him down with, "sorry, but I just can't...but I'm very flattered."
Which is true. Flattered, a little freaked, and pleasantly surprised.
Oh yea, and I dropped in on the lunch with Ross and co. That was nice. Thanks, guys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home