Disappointment
So, I just can't get a break.
For anyone who doesn't know, my prom date this year was a cousin of a friend of the family who flew in specially from Ohio just to come to my prom.
It was only the most romantic thing ever to have happened to me. I will never forget it.
So, thinking about that beautiful happy memory, I was excited when I found out he was coming to town for a family reunion.
Well, I saw him today. Something, that spark, that something that made everything magical, is gone. He probably found someone else, some nice Ohio girl, which would make sense.
However, I held on to the idea that we would be reunited and it would be this beautiful reunion, happy happy happy, *muah muah muah*.
So I'm really disappointed. Terribly.
I could really use that kind of experience right now. Strong male embrace from someone who cares for me and who I care for equally.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home