Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mid-week update

It's 11:36 EST on the Wednesday of Spring Break. Do you know where your kids are?

I'm here in Pennsylvania, with a partially-recovered voice (still fluxuates in and out sometimes), a wicked cough (just sounds bad, not contagious), and a very bizarre internship.

I just realized I don't have time to actually write all this tonight, as I still have work in the morning...so I'll leave you with this odd list of things for me to elaborate on:

"Crit-R-Done"
Starry Night editor
Debbie, day one and two
Shannon and Ohio
Max the Publisher
Inside Dirt
Pinochle (pronounced "pea-knuckle")
Samuri Sword
Life in New Castle
Laryngitis
PEO and exotic birds

Update: Thursday
Picking up chicks
Young people!
Cat's pajamas
'Dedicated'

Geez, I have a lot to write about...Maybe I'll get more time to myself later and I'll work on it. 'Night!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home