Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Movie Madness!

Because my last post was rather depressing, I bring you this list.

As you probably know, I don't own very many DVDs. I realize this is a bit of a social anomaly, so I've been making a list of movies I should buy for my own purposes. And I bring it to you, in no particular order, so you all can understand I *do* like more than just Moulin Rouge and Alias.

Pirates of the Caribbean (1)
Newsies
Robin Hood (Disney)
Shakespeare in Love
Jarhead
Batman Begins
It Happened One Night
The Shawshank Redemption
When Harry Met Sally
LOTR (all)
Star Wars (all)
High Fidelity
Finding Nemo
(Most Disney movies, but not Little Mermaid, b/c Amy got me that for Christmas)
Finding Neverland
maybe Forrest Gump
Kill Bill (1) (2?)
Under the Tuscan Sun
Troy
The Prince of Egypt
Elizabeth
Anastasia

I'll add more as I think of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home