Monday, October 16, 2006

Uh, thanks, I think

My grandparents send me the weirdest gifts...this one is pretty high up there on the wall of weird.

My "Halloween Present":
a plus-size bag of Tootsie Rolle Midgees
a bag of salted peanuts, still in the shells
one pair green gloves
one box birthday cards, four varieties, 16 cards total
a cosmetic box containing a built-in mirror, curling & lengthening mascara, 'wet look' lipgloss, 2 bottles nailpolish, in "Black Stain" and "Fuchsia Flash"
one bottle White-Out, "with foam brush"


Weird...I know. Gotta love grandparents.

4 Comments:

At October 18, 2006 4:04 PM, Blogger BeckyK said...

I thought you said, "plus-size bra."

 
At October 18, 2006 7:28 PM, Blogger Meg said...

It wasn't a gift for YOU, silly :)

 
At October 20, 2006 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those nail polish colors sound kinda skanky. and don't throw white out... bad things happen.

 
At October 20, 2006 5:35 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Yea, I remember...as does my bag that still has white out on it ...hm....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home