Mmm...delicious
Apple slices dipped in caramel are amazing. Really really amazing.
I'm hating that my parents are dieting and quasi-dieting, respectively, and that they somehow decided to reduce the family's sugar/carbohydrate intake. This is cruel and unusual punishment. I need my chocolate/sweet thing fix, or I am not a happy Megan. I've been secretly eating chocolate chips I stashed in the back of the pantry...but I've eaten all of them now. I don't think I should be forced to reduce my sugar. I'm 19 and not overweight, at least certain people keep telling me so, regardless of what comments my mother might make. That and I am chasing kids all day, eating like a kindergartener...it's just not fair! I need my sugar!
So I'm eating apples with caramel...it's the only approved sugar I could find in the house. If I ever get to the grocery store by myself, I'm buying a stack of Hershey bars.
On a side note, working for a city has perks...I now get a three-day weekend, the 4th being a federal holiday! Hurray! I desperately need to be away from these kids...I've now been working with them, 9 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 4 weeks. 4 more similar weeks to go. And, happily, this weekend has relaxing, fireworks, hopefully some ribs (ah, meat with bones), swimming where I don't have to fuss over kids to keep them from drowning, and, lest I forget, my paycheck for 2 weeks of work. Huzzah indeed!
By the by, I got to go see a Disney musical called "On the Record." It has 64 bits/whole songs in it! It was amazing and it only confirms that I really am 5 years old.

3 Comments:
I was at my best at 5 years old. And Now that I am older I am trying to get back to 5-year old Adam.
Me too. I was so hot when I was five. It was ridiculous. I ate lucky charms and men for breakfast.
We have a serious deficit of chocolate in our house too. I get my fixes on campus. I take hits off vending machines and snort M&Ms. I'm kind of kidding and kind of am not.
holy shit. i saw a commercial for that disney show and immediately thought of you. i know you too well.
Post a Comment
<< Home