Teeny bit angry
My mother is the border Nazi. She tells me she "needs my help" which means that she will kick me out of my room and do all the work herself, then complain that I didn't do any work. I'm only allowed back in the room when she calls me like the maidservant I've been all day. Her Igor.
And all this to comment like "your bum will never fit in that space." This from a woman shaped like a pincushion.
I'm a bit irate.

4 Comments:
"Let that which does not matter truely Slide."
Life's to short to be pissed off at things that do not matter. But then again, maybe this matters to you...
Stay up friends!
How about you punch her in the face?
I don't know why no one has suggested that option, but then again, I am famously the sole voice of reason
don't you love being back home? and how 'bout them texas mosquitoes?
-meaghan
Meaghan!
When do you leave for Utah world? Email me if you want to do something.
Post a Comment
<< Home