Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Addiction

...It's true. It's horrible, but so true.

I'm a summer Dawson's Creek addict.

I'm really excited...I think I've caught the early season. Wow!

I never watched it when it was on, but now...oh baby.

Pity me.

4 Comments:

At May 18, 2005 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHAME, my child, SHAME

(I've never seen it, I feel like I'm missing out sadface)

 
At May 18, 2005 8:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

*Tisk* *Tisk* *Tisk* Every day you become more like Will...its a sad trip.

 
At May 18, 2005 10:23 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Adam, if every day I become more like Will, what does that mean for us....especially if you are the inheritor of the essence of 'Will.' YOU should be the one Creekin' it up.

 
At May 18, 2005 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got sucked into it towards the end of the year and I think i get it all again next year cuz Meaghan has all the seasons. So if you miss out and feel the need to know what happened, you know where to go...though its all the way across the world. I have a feeling im about to be sucked into CSI cuz my parents are obsessed. and there are soo many good shows out on DVD now. Im very afraid im gonna get sucked in to them all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home