Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Dancing in the Grocers

So I realized I haven't posted in awhile, but, well, I just haven't felt like it. I've worked the closing shift the past four nights at BBuster, which just wears me out. Today I was off. My daddy and I went to the zoo (Ft.W) and it was absolutely fantastic! It wasn't too hot, the exhibits are amazing, and I would highly recommend the zoo for all you naysayers out there: going to the zoo revitalizes your inner child (something that is very important to me as I made a promise to myself in the 4th or 5th grade that I would never grow up).
Go to the zoo.

...
Have you ever heard a song that made you remember something really happy? Well, I was with my dad post-zoo in the grocery store to buy dinner when "Runaround," this song from Celebration, a very meaningful event to me, came on. I had to dance.

I danced in the grocers, and it was good.

Try it sometime. It makes you feel really really good!

(Scott, if you could burn me a copy of that song and some other energizers...I could dance all the time!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home