Spring break is the last week in March...and no, it doesn't look like I'll be coming back. Besides, none of my friends would be there...and my family would all be at work/school. Why do you want to know?
I'm trying Meaghan, but I'm very swamped right now...midterms, big Missourian pieces (I just got assigned a paper on church and state/God and Hitler), a Lit. presentation, spring break plans, and the like. I'll do the best I can!
4 Comments:
Spring break is the last week in March...and no, it doesn't look like I'll be coming back. Besides, none of my friends would be there...and my family would all be at work/school.
Why do you want to know?
that was a nice little sort-of poem. is there any hope that i may soon recieve a letter from my sweet megan?
I'm trying Meaghan, but I'm very swamped right now...midterms, big Missourian pieces (I just got assigned a paper on church and state/God and Hitler), a Lit. presentation, spring break plans, and the like. I'll do the best I can!
...god and hitler? how does that work?
Post a Comment
<< Home