Workin' Overtime --Power!
It's been forever since I've posted. I apologize to anyone who still reads this thing.
It's post-Thanksgiving Break, and the administration is gearing up for finals. Woo. I only have one true final during finals week, and that's an easy one that isn't until Thursday. I have a lot of 'final tests' in my other classes, so I guess that'll be this week's project.
But there are two really angsty things left, class-speaking:
1) My converg. project for news -- I've written my big story (BIG BIG story) about homelessness (5 pages single spaced) but I still need to edit it and make it beautiful. Still haven't heard back from one more or less necessary source...that could be problematic. But the thing is, I really want that story to be superior...I want to send it to the DMN and have them hire me for their internship, because I'm just that amazing. No pressure, right?
2) Stupid stupid honors class. The assignment, given on Friday and due next Wed. (12 days to complete the assignment...9 days remaining) Write 2 papers, each 10-12 pages long (double-spaced yes)...and EACH is 25% of my grade.... let's recap... 12 days, 20-24 pages, and a full half of my grade. I feel like I can't even start...the assignment is just too big and I've got better things to do.
I feel like I'm splintering.
I also need to buy a few more gifts before I go home and then distribute all of them. And I want to spend time with Adam because before I know it I'll be leaving to go back home for 4 weeks, and I'll miss him. Also, it just needs to snow instead of just being 16 bloody degrees. You walk outside and your face freezes off. Plus, it needs to snow so I can play in it before I return to the endless summer of my home.
God, please give me strength.

1 Comments:
so many papers... ick. your news story on homelessness will kick ass, i'm sure megan darling. i have a present for you when you come to texas. that'll make it all better.
Post a Comment
<< Home