Sunday, July 11, 2004

I'm tired

I'm tired, and tired of being tired, which only makes me exhausted.

Kudos to Lance, who apparently camped out at BBuster to find me...and finally did. We had a late dinner at Subway. Thanks Lance, for reading! :)

And speaking of work, I'm tired of working. It's just not fair. I have my BBuster job, but on top of that I have to help my mom at her daycare. I wouldn't really mind that, except she doesn't ask, she tells me I'm working for her. The whole reason I got a job was so that I wouldn't have to work for her. And this whole situation would be fine if I felt like I were actually earning money, but I never see it -- straight into the post-college savings account -- so if feels like I'm doing all this work for nothing. Very aggravating. All this work, weird scheduling, and I don't feel like I'm getting anything out of it. AAaaaaaaa!

Speaking of spending my money, I get to go to Edgefest! Hurray! Spending money for something I want to do! I've never been to a concert before, so I figure this is a good way to start...three stages full of bands!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home