Thursday, June 24, 2004

A Dilemma

I'm stuck. Like it says, I have a huge dilemma. Help me out here guys.
So I'm just taking a nap, minding my own business, when the doorbell rings. Not only does it ring, someone is pounding on the door. I figure it's the postman or something so I let my brother handle it.
He comes into my room. "Me-gan??" "Wha?" "There's this guy at the door, I think for you." "Who? Wha?"
I go to the door, trying to be less sleepy. It's this guy, who shall remain temporarily unnamed, who graduated a year before me and joined the military. Turns out he is home on leave for a week before he has to go back to Germany for another year and a half. He wants to go out with me tonight.
The problem is, when he told me he was leaving the country, I was happy. I sighed this huge happy happy sigh of relief because I am in no way attracted to him and he kinda freaks me out; he's almost a stalker-ish person. So I have NO desire to go out with him anywhere...to be left alone with him for fear of his getting "fresh."
So I tell him I don't know if I have to work or not (which was true) so I can't really do anything tonight. He asks for my phone number, I tell him someone at his house probably has it...(basically, no, no phone number for you, sorry dude).
Here's the dilemma, in short: Do I have a moral/patriotic obligation to do something with this guy as it is his only week in the United States before he has to go back into the service for a year or would that only encourage his creepy stalker behavior and freak me out further...?

Ack for unsuspected issues suddenly knocking on my door.

3 Comments:

At June 24, 2004 4:11 PM, Blogger Will said...

if you don't like him and he annoy's the hell out of you don't go out with him.

 
At June 24, 2004 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definitely have a patriotic obligation to fuck this guy with all you have. He is protecting this country against muslims and terrorists (I guess that is kind of redundant though)so you should be proud of him, and give him the blowjob he deserves. GO AMERCICA, GO BUSH, U S A! U S A!

 
At June 24, 2004 8:34 PM, Blogger Coca-Bokeh said...

man....your a tard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home