Many many thanks
Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. At 2:06 p.m. today I turned 19...that sounds so old. Did you ever think you'd be 19? I don't think I ever did.
But now I am, and many thanks to all the people who showered me with well wishes and hugs. Thanks to campus dining for the chocolate chocolate chip muffins for breakfast...that was swell. Thanks to Meaghan-the-roommate for the two kinds of pretty pretty pretty flowers that will-hopefully-grow in my window now. Thanks to Stephanie for the soft squishy cow, Dove chocolate (does she ever know me!), and cowgirl Hello Kitty stickers! Thanks to Eric for the box of yummy chocolate, the kitty candies, and the amazing chocolate tulip...very pretty and edible, too!
My mommy made me a brownie cake and MAILED it to me. If you live near me, come get a piece!
Thanks, everybody!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home