Monday, June 28, 2004

College

So today I had to dig up some National Merit paperwork so that I could tell them, yes, please give me money. Apparently I missed some silly deadline and they had to ask. Why would I say no? Granted, it is only a very small scholarship, but hey, I need the money. Which is a great transistion into what I got in the mail today--my first college bill. OH MY GOSH. College is damn expensive, even after all the scholarships I've been collecting. Now, it's true that I could have worked a little harder to get the money, but I dont think I realized how insanely expensive this really is going to be. WHY??? WHY?

That and I seem to have lost nearly all my paperwork in the black hole that my room has become.

AND I'm jealous of all you people who are staying in-state and rooming with your friends (aka. everyone I know). I only know 4 things about my roommate: 1)she'll be attending Mizzou, 2) she is a girl, 3) she is a girl named Jasmine, 4)she's from St. Louis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home